In this video I say the drug store foundation are more geared to an oily skin rather than a healthy glowing skin. I didn’t mean that what I meant to say was that Drugstore foundations normally have a more matte finish which is better for a oily skin than a more dewy foundation which is better suited for a Dry skin.
Sorry I didn’t have time to re edit it and I don’t want people to think I was being mean about oily skin.
– Maybelline FitMe Foundation
– Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid
– Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
– Revlon Colour Stay Oily/Combination
– Revlon Colour Stay Normal/Dry
– L’Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte
– No7 Beautifully Matte Mousse
– Max Factor Face Finity
– Rimmel Wake Me Up
– Rimmel Lasting Finish
– Bourjois Healthy Mix
– Bourjois Healthy mix Serum/Gel
– NYX Total Control