My UPDATED Everyday HAIR CARE Routine! | Tips and Hacks from Cute Girls Hairstyles

I know you all have been asking for this, so here it is! My UPDATED hair care routine! Also, our LASH NEXT DOOR mascara is IN STOCK! Click here to ORDER YOURS before we SELL OUT! ▶️ http://www.brooklynandbaileyshop.com

Today, I’ll show you my whole process and the products that I use! We have 6 GIRLS in the house, and while most of us use the same products, and I’ve taught the girls all my secrets, this routine is specific to me and my hair! (It works best if you have medium to thick straight hair.)

Feel free to tag your own photos of your routine or products with: #CGHHairCareRoutine

Again I’m going to stress how important it is that you understand that about 60% of your hair health is due to genetics, and the remaining 40% or so depends on how you take care of it including diet, sleep, etc. Since we cannot do much about the first 60% of hair health, you really need to find what combination fits for you for the remaining 40% to put your hair in the most ideal, best-looking condition as possible.

Here are a few things to consider:

1} Drink lots of water
2} Eat healthy, including plenty of fruits and veggies
3} Take a multi-vitamin {and drink milk}
4} Get a good night’s sleep and exercise often
5} Regular hair trims {to eliminate dry, damaged, or split ends}

Below is a list of all the products mentioned in the video (in order of appearance) with shoppable links!

* HEAD AND SHOULDERS OLD SPICE PURE SPORT 2-IN-1 ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO: I can use any shampoo and conditioner for my type of hair, but currently I’m just using head and shoulders!
http://rstyle.me/n/c5d8t6bmm9f

* TEA TREE SPECIAL SHAMPOO:
More expensive but the tea tree oil helps prevent lice and ticks!
http://rstyle.me/n/c5d8vxbmm9f

* TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
You can use one or two drops of this to the cheaper shampoos and it’ll prevent lice just as good as the shampoo above!
http://rstyle.me/n/c5d8zdbmm9f

* MACADAMIA PROFESSIONAL NOURISHING MOISTURE MASQUE:
This is good for my hair, and even for natural hair like Paisley’s.
http://rstyle.me/~avmkL

* J & D BEAUTY WET PRO EPIC QUICK DRY BRUSH:
This is MY FAVORITE hair brush! You can use it wet, dry, and even blow dry with it!
http://rstyle.me/~avmvj

* BED HEAD BIG VOLUME BOOSTING FOAM:
This foam will add great volume to your roots.
http://rstyle.me/~avmox

* ARIA STARR BEAUTY ORGANIC ARGAN OIL:
To smooth out your hair and restore vitamins
http://rstyle.me/n/c5d9zsbmm9f

* GHD ECLIPSE PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE STYLER TRI-ZONE TECHNOLOGY FLAT IRON, BLACK, 1 INCH:
http://rstyle.me/~avm2G

* HERBAL ESSENCES BIORENEW WHITE GRAPEFRUIT & MOSA MINT DRY SHAMPOO
Adds grit and texture to your hair, even if you’ve JUST washed it! No particular brand is necessary, but this is what i’m using right now!
http://rstyle.me/~avms7

* KRISTIN ESS WORKING TEXTURE LOOSE STYLING POWDER:
This adds good texture and you can find it here or at Target!
http://rstyle.me/n/c5eacfbmm9f

* BUMBLE & BUMBLE BROWNISH HAIR POWDER:
This stuff is great for retouching your grey roots! This is a great way to prolong coloring your hair!
http://rstyle.me/n/c5eafbbmm9f

* SEXY HAIR BIG SEXY HAIR SPRAY & PLAY PROFESSIONAL VOLUMIZING HAIRSPRAY
I like this Hairspray! One of the only products I’m brand loyal too.
http://rstyle.me/~avmui

This is how I take care of my hair! It won’t work for all heads of hair out there, but if you have a similar type of hair as I do… this routine will work WONDERS! Just remember that having a good hair routine isn’t all you can do for your hair! Be sure to follow my tips and hacks above!

What type of hair do you guys have? How do you think these hair tips will work for you? Comment below!

💋’s -Mindy

___

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CuteGirlsHairstyles
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CuteGirlHair
Instagram: http://www.Instagram.com/CuteGirlsHairstyles
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/MrsHairdo

About Cute Girls Hairstyles:
Mindy McKnight is a mother of six children and a teacher of all braids, past, present, and future! Enjoy hundreds of 5-minute hair tutorials that are cute and easy to recreate! Whether you’re looking to learn how to create hairstyles such as waterfall braids, french braids, fishtail braids, lace braids, pancake braids, faux braids, plaits, twists, buns, ponytails, updos or something with a little edge… you can find it all here! (We even have Daddy Do’s, hairstyles so easy that even a daddy can do them!) You’ll also find a “Behind the Braids” family vlog, showing what goes on behind the scenes in our home, every other Sunday! Be sure to subscribe… and prepare for compliments!
___

FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.
__

💥SUPERFANS💥: You can help us translate our uploads, and get credit below each video (and be our fav people ever}! Click here to help: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?tab=2&c=UC2LgZ_4GzSFQS-3a87_Jc6w

Add Comment

More in Cute Girls Hairstyles
Schools Out… For 6 Kids! | Last Week of School 2018

Brooklyn and Bailey’s LASH NEXT DOOR mascara is IN STOCK! Click here to ORDER YOURS before we SELL OUT! ▶️...

Close