Shop my boutique: http://www.shopglitzyglam.com
Use “SHHVLOGFAMONLY” for 15% off your entire purchase now through this weekend.
Don’t forget to subscribe for more videos and as always, thank you so much for your love and support!
I have a makeup tutorial on this exact look I’m wearing! Watch it here:
Find me here!
Tweets by BlairFowler
FOTD (Face of the day)
• Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer (also used as a setting spray after)
• Fenty Beauty Pro Filter Soft Matte Foundation in “#200”
• Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Concealer (under eyes only)
• Cle De Peau Concealer (on blemishes)
• Laura Mercier Secret Under Eye Brightening Powder (under eyes only)
• Laura Mercier Translucent Powder (to set the rest of my face)
• Makeup Forever Jessie J Artist Face Color Kit (for contour, blush and highlight)
• Laura Mercier Eye Base in “Flax”
• Mac “Brule” as an all over base
• Makeup Forever Eyeshadow in #D-652 all over my lid blended into my crease with #M-600 in my crease feathered out.
• Anastasia Aurora Glow Kit in “Luna” in the tear duct
• Makeup Forever Jessie J Artist Face Color Kit (highlight under my brow)
• Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in “Trooper”
• YSL “The Shock” Mascara
• Ardell Demi Wispies stacked with Kiss #01 Lashes
• Duo Lash Glue
• Benefit Cosmetics Ka-Brow Cream-Gel Brow Color in “#3”
• Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in “Dark Brown”
• Benefit Cosmetics Ready, Set, Brow Invisible Setting Gel
• Fresh Sugar Exfoliating Lip Treatment
• NARS Precision Lipliner in “Marnie”
• NARS Velvet Lip Glide in “Bound”
• Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in “Fenty Glow”
• OPI “It’s a Boy!”
This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are my own.